Charlotte Court House man arrested following undercover investigation
Published 4:30 pm Friday, November 11, 2022
CHARLOTTE COURT HOUSE – A Charlotte Court House man is one of eight that has been arrested and charged following a five-day undercover investigation by the Henrico County Police Vice Investigations Team.
Brian Alger, 38, was arrested and charged with solicitation for prostitution during the investigation that took place from Monday, Oct. 17, to Friday, Oct. 21.
According to Henrico County Police, investigations revealed individuals soliciting women for prostitution, while others included recruiting women for the commercial sex trade.
Authorities from Chesterfield, Hanover and Henrico Counties took part in the investigation.
Others arrested during the investigation include:
• Joshua Brooks, 35, of Henrico charged with solicitation for prostitution
• Ulysses Stovall, 34, of Henrico, charged with commercial sex trafficking
• Anastasios Paulidis, 43, of Hanover charged with solicitation for prostitution
• Lawrence Oliver Taylor III, 30, of Prince George County, charged with commercial sex trafficking
• Hiral Kumr, 34, of Henrico charged with solicitation for prostitution
• Ethan Sherry, 24, of Henrico charged with solicitation for prostitution
• Nathan Kisaakye, 34, of Richmond charged with solicitation for prostitution
According to the latest numbers from the National Human Trafficking hotline – Virginia ranks 22 for the number of calls. In 2020, they reported almost 10,600 human trafficking cases across the country.
If you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking, call the National Human Trafficking hotline at (888) 373-7888.