Radford University announces dean’s list
Published 12:00 pm Saturday, May 28, 2022
Radford University (RU) has released its Dean’s List for Spring 2022. Appearing on the Dean’s List is the most prestigious academic recognition RU students can receive for their performance during a semester.
Students will be placed on the Dean’s List if they meet four specific criteria. They must have 12 semester hours of coursework graded A-F; earn GPA’s of at least 3.4 for all courses not graded on a pass-fail basis; obtain no grade lower than “C”; and no incomplete grades.
The following students were included on the Spring 2022 Dean’s List:
• Adrieana Kirby, Allied Health Sciences major from Meherrin
• Jazmia Glasgow, Criminal Justice major from Keysville
• Landen Seiders, Criminal Justice major from Brodnax
• Casey Tharpe, Healthcare Administration major from Drakes Branch
• Madison Venditti, Pre-Nursing major from Keysville
• Madison Amos, Psychology major from Charlotte Court House
• Madison Lort, Recreation, Parks, & Tourism major from Chase City
• Gabrielle Aubel, Social Work major from Kenbridge
• Rose Collins, Theatre major from Keysville
RU is a comprehensive public university of 8,998 students that has received national recognition for many of its undergraduate and graduate academic programs, as well as its sustainability initiatives. Well known for its strong faculty/student bonds, innovative use of technology in the learning environment and vibrant student life on a beautiful 211-acre American classical campus, RU offers students many opportunities to get involved and succeed in and out of the classroom.