CHARLOTTE COUNTY ARREST REPORT
Published 11:38 am Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Anthony Wes Black, 31, of Saxe, charged with assault and battery, family member.
- Jamie Michael Rickman, 40, of Chase City, charged with DWI, first offense.
- Ethan Doby, 22 of Phenix, charged with bad check: larceny less than $200.
- Dustin Scott Lacks, 39, of Saxe, charged with DWI, third in 10. License revoked for DWI – no endangerment; driving after forfeiture of license.
- William Cody Green, 29, of Keysville, charged with violation of recognizance, conditions or bond; drugs: possess schedule I or II; jail: delivery of drugs/synthetic to prisoner.
- Drewry Raymond Hudson, Drakes Branch, charged with DWI, first offense.
- Guren Lamont Clemons Jr., 25, of Danville, charged with violation condition of release/pretrial, two counts; drugs: distribute/pwi marijuana greater than 1/2 ounce-5 lbs.
- Mark Alexander Letterman, 41, of Green Bay, charged with DWI: first offense.
- Richard Anthony Snead, 32, of Wylliesburg, charged with rental property: fail to return, greater than $200.
- Robert James Davis, 35, of Rustburg, charged with DWI: first offense; concealed weapon: carry; DWI: refusal of blood or breath test, first offense.