CHARLOTTE COUNTY ARREST REPORT
Published 10:05 am Friday, February 21, 2020
- Christopher Martin, 27 of Randolph, charged with contempt of court: failure to appear capias; firearm: possess by felon nonviolent within 10 years; weapon/ammo: possess by felon (not firearm).
- Cassell Reginald Hamlett, 50 of Cullen, charged with assault and battery-family member.
- Tomas Gerald Lewis, of Charlotte Court House, charged with unauthorized use: animal/vehicle/etc., larceny less than $200.
- Donald Carnell Bass, 54, of Clarksville, charged with probation: violation on felony offense, three counts; CDI violation.
- Charles Kevin Elliott, 42, of Brookneal, charged with drugs: possess schedule I or II; drugs: possess marijuana, first offense; debtor: held until offender answers.
- Vann Canon Roberts, 18, of Chase City, charged with monument: intentional damage, value greater than or equal to $1,000.
- Paxton Lamont Crawley, 46, of Danville, charged with contempt of court: failure to appear on capias.
- Ashley Nicole Stone, 31, of Powhatan, charged with probation violation.
- Kirby Allen Puryear, 48, of Chase City, charged with advance greater than or equal to $200, failure to perform construction.